Waterfest vs. Great Candian Bug show

Nigel Wrote:
>so i need to go somewhere else to get my VW fix for the year. Waterfest
>vs Toronto show?!?!? anybody been to both? which one is bigger and
>better?

>-nigel.

Well, I went to the Great Canadian Bug show and Waterfest last year.
 Waterfest has WAY more water cooled entries plus the autox.  Don't get me
wrong, you should go to both if possible.  The Canadian show had quite a few
nice cars......yellow Reiger, 16vFox, and some nice GTi's.  Plus there was
that marble colored bug that was the coolest paint job I have ever seen.
DANMAY
9716VScirocco
83Gti