Re: Blower motor

>Hey all!  Anybody know the easiest way to replace the blower motor?  I

Is this a trick question?  AFAIK replacing that thing is a bitch and a
half.  Took me about 4 hours...

>	So is there some real simple method, ya'll?  i hope so.

The way I did it was to remove whatever was holding the motor down, then
manoeuver it around so that it was almost out of its little hole.  Then, I
took a piece of 2 by 4, and using my stressbar as a fulcrum, pried up on
the top of the cowling to get enough clearance to get the motor all the way
out.  Then I think I turned it on its side, moved it toward the passenger
side, and then out.  Note that theres a little indentation stamped into the
rain tray on that side - I think it's there to facilitate removal of the
fan.  When I took mine out I positioned the fan so that the bit sticking
out by the fan's axle sat in there.  Reinstallation is the reverse of
removal but it's about twice as hard getting it back in.  Oh, and make sure
you have plenty of beer on hand for afterward... it'll come in handy! :) :)

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton