RE: Brake problems.

RE: Re: Emergency!!!  No Brakes

> the car & see if either of your back (inside) rims look wet or oily.
If
> the answer is yes, you've found your problem. As I recall, re-built
> cylinders cost under twenty bucks.

I checked for leaks around the car, around the MC and at each brake.
 I found no leaks, but...I did notice that the right rear drum looked
like it was "wet" (looking at the inside of the wheel with the wheel
on).  When I touched it, it was not wet, but did have a slight black
residue.  I also checked the MC again and it had not lost any fluid
since last evening.
What do y'all think?

John
80 Scirocco S