San Diego E-stock challenge update!

Those of you that wish to participate in the E-stock challenge on the
28th need to pre-register for the saturday practice. if you didnt get
an events flier let me know and I will write up a copy and e-mail it to
you so you can print it out, fill it out and send it in. The deadline
for them recieving your entry form is monday june 23rd. (That means you
got to mail them by this saturday to get in the practice.)

Also, you need to choose the first run group to run in. It doesnt
matter which group you work. This way we can have out little challenge
to ourselves!
The first run group typically has fewer cars in it and this way we can
basically fill it up with everybody that wants to participate.

The cost is $25 for non SCCA members and $20 for members. Each run
group will be for an 1:15 so we should be able to get in a bunch of
runs!

Its gonna be fun! (right Mike?) Hope to see you there!!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and