Re: Paint update

>At 10:49 PM 6/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
>I've been following your paint updates. Thanks for posting them, I
>enjoy being informed! Are you going to have some pictures of the car
>after your done?? How about work in progress pictures? (Be sure that
>you both are in them somewhere!)
>Thanks Chuck!
>

>Shawn

As far as work-in progress, I might have a 35mm shot of the car 'BEFORE', if
I could find the negative - 'AFTER' will be easier, as I would be thinking
along those lines. I then would need to find a scanner, but might end up
buying one, as my other business is goning to need it - so then it's tax
deductible!

Katy has the sanding almost done. I had to threaten to keep the car for
myself first, though!

Chuck Kuecker, President
ckuecker@mcs.net
C K Enterprises, Inc.