Re: Autotech exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!

> From:          trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com (Shawn C. Meze)
> Subject:       Re: Autotech exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!
> To:            scirocco-l@privatei.com

> >From what you said here Jay, it really sounds like you just need to loosen
> and readjust the system so that it fits right. When I installed my TT

I didn't say I had problems with the exhaust fitting.  If fact in the
begining of my message I said the pipes themselves are perfect.  Its
the damn cheapo rubber hangers they supply that are giving me the
trouble.  But now I have the chain ones on and everything is great.

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 1.8 8v

Check out the Watercooled VW gallery...
             http://idt.net/~volkswgn