Re: 16v shifting speeds

I assume the car is standard, if this is so then your cars modifications
will not change your shift speeds.  I believe an automatic is the same
but frankly dont care enough to find out.  Assuming this is your 8v based
on rev limiter, the speeds sound pretty normal.  The only mods that could
change the shift speeds would be putting in a wide ratio tranny, a higher
5th gear ( only changes 5th ), or maybe a limited slip if it had
different final drive (kind of like a lower geared rear end for a muscle
car or truck) then stock but I dont believe they normally do.

Kyle