Clunking on my 84 8v

Greetings from Michigan (anyone else in the michigan area?)

anyways, i have this clunking sound from the suspension whenever i hit a
bump (sounds likes it's the right front).  It does clunk/chatter when i
apply the brakes.  It's a really annoying sound and it's driving me crazy
(especially with the windows down and sunroof open).  Any ideas as to what
it may be?

BTW, thanks for the info on the brake lights.  I replaced the the
Hydraulic switches on the Master cylinder and I SEE THE LIGHT!  Thanks to
all and thanks in advance for my prior question.

Dale
84 8v

Check out my homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~flounder/
             **