gOOD DAY ALSO

	I must say i also had a good day....Went to the local BUGFEST 97 at
Maplegrove raceways in PA. Alot of nice cars. Got to meet a person from the
list. I also have a question for the group....what if anything off of a
rabbit GTI 84 can be used suspension wise for my 84 rocco? sway
bars,springs,struts,etc.

		Thanks Mike

PS The JET car was out this world 295.6 MPH at 5.21 in the quarter!!!!!

Also there was a VW that ran a 4.27 in the 1/8th. NOT BAD!
friend ran his rocco at 10.4.