Re: Cleaning idle stableizer

check all vacuum hoses, might want to replace them even.  they are cheap.
 To clean out the idle stabilaizer use some carb cleaner.  Check your
mixture, that can cause idle bouncing.  other possible causes are bad o2
sensor and even bad motor mounts (they cause the knocksensor to take
screwed up readings).

Kyle