Re: Pearl White 84 Scirocco?

Nope, this is not Alpine White. I had a Corrado G60 that color, and a
friend has an 84 Rocco that is Alpine White. This color is a metalic
white, if you have seen one, it's name is Pearl white. Which year did the
factory start color matching the bumpers in the US? I thought it was the
86 1/2 16V.

The car is not forsale (yet). It still belongs to the original owner, and
has just over 100k miles.

Later,

Brian