UPDATE: Rieger kit install

Well folks, I've added a LOT to my webside, first of all I have a
wonderful pic of my wife and I at our wedding (smile) on my
homepage now!

back to the scriocco stuff, under my 16v page I've added new stereo
stuff, info and pics on my shortened shifter (a MUST see), a pic
on my history page (engine). On my 8v page I have an engine pic
on my history page also (whee a stock 8v!!!!) and I've added new
info on my project scirocco, including some really good preliminary
pics of the body kit. Enjoy!

http://accomp.com/~ryan/scirocco.html

Ryan
...uploading as I send this =]