Re: Mailing List T-shirt ideas....

At 03:49 PM 6/4/97 -0400, Etrik Patricella wrote:
>If you guys need any image processing work done, I run SGI's and
>can do just about anything.  Maybe I'll take a shot at
>design a logo for everyone to check out =')

Thanks Etrik! Brett has offered to help with the art work. (He works
for Kodak so hes got quite the equipment at hand!)
If you have an idea, please feel free to let the creative juices flow!
Im sort of holding a non competative (or not) competition to see what
we can come up with for the Scirocco mailing list t-shirts. (I sopose
Mr. Wenzel has to OK the final artwork or something?? <G>) Whatever you
come up with, I will post it to my web page so everybody has the chance
to see it (if they want) and pick somethingthey like.
Hey, we will still need a front pocket sized logo made up too!
Im thinking for the front, the word:
SCIROCCO
on the font that is on the car. (Somebody has a few pics of it im sure
we can use.) with maybe the VW emblem in the middle and below it the:
scirocco-L@privateI.com
below it. Im sure somebody can do better than that! Well, I cant wait
to see it.

>P.S.
>I am guessing the screening will be black and white
>to save on the cost right?

Thats something else we need to start talking about.

1) What color shirts??
2) pockets or no?
3) Polos are nice, cost more too..
4) How many colors do we want to make this? The more colors the more it
   costs to print. I suggest at least 2 colors. (Probably a white or
   black with a highlight color or something.

Im not sure, gotta ask but, I may be able to order shirts as requested
as far as something like this, for example. We can get 4 polo shirts, 6
shirts with pockets and 2 regular t-shirts. Normally this cant be done
but hey, I know the owner...... I'll check but need to know what you
guys want first? So, lemme know. Simple as that.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and