Re: Oxy sensor probs

well my car runs like crap.  The other problem without having an oxy
sensor is that you cant set the mixture with a dwell meter or the harness
connected to the differential pressure regulator if so equiped.  I
suppose if you could get to use an exhaust analyzer you could set it up.
I personally would start looking some more, The o2 sensor is a good Idea
to leave connected.  Although I over heard someone at the club h2o
meeting in april saying he always removes them and they are junk.

Kyle