Re: Fluctuating idle

bad mixture can make your idle bounce.  as well as vacuum leaks, bad idle
stabalizer and lots of other things.  However, usually turing on ac stops
the problem because there is an extra boost curcuit that goes on with the
ac.  So my guess is to check out that curcuit, it is there for a reason
and if it was malfunctioning the car's regular idle settings  wouldnt do.
 Check your bentley, Ive never dealt with this curcuit malfunctioning but
I do know it is there.

Kyle