Re: Power? (16V)

John Given wrote:

> ANYBODY?
>
> I was wondering how consistent all you 16V owners think you Rocco runs?
>
> Mine is quite inconsistent, some days it runs real strong and fast, but
> some days it is kind of sluggish. I don't think it is just environmental
> differences, because the difference is night and day, and it doesn't seem
> to matter how warm the car is.
> Has anyone else experienced this?  Did you find any problems?
> Any info would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Todd
> tdjarrett@juno.com

I have noticed the same thing, although I just got mine a few weeks ago
and haven't gone looking for problems yet.  If you happen to find a
cure, make sure to let the rest of the list know about it...  I would be
extremely interested in the particulars.  Thanks

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'86 GTi  <--- for sale
'82 VW diesel truck