<WAS: Tech: Rack boot and Shocks> ND Tech session

At 10:54 AM 7/30/97 +0000, you wrote:
>>Also, I just ordered 4 BOGE PROGAS struts for my 88 16v and I
>>was wondering what you guys thought of them?
>
>On A1 models we only would recommend the Progas if you are keeping
>the stock springs or using sofsports. If your Scirocco is lowered
>they will be too stiff and would recommend Turbogas. On A2 and A3
>models the Progas work fine with lowering springs.

Yah, what Tim said!

>Anyways great list you all have going will try to pitch in once in a
>while but with reading 3 list, the newsgroup, tons of E-mail and
>trying to run ND my time is short.

Hey, welcome to the list! So do tell, with all that you read in all the
lists that you are on, how does this one compare to the others? (Im
curious because I was on another list but got bored with it.)

>Keep up the great work and Shawn
>you must type very fast as all your input is great !!

Naw, unfortunately I have a little too much time on my hands at the
moment. Thanks for the kind words!

Hey Tim, real quick, if we can get enough people to show up at the San
Francisco Scirocco Rally and eventually actually have a meet at your
shop like we discussed earlier on Aug 17th, what should the kiddies
expect to see/hear? (Dont give it away completely, just a little
taste!) Thanks Tim!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi