Karmann...

I am just curious as to why my 86 has a Karmann emblem on it and other
roccos I've seen do not.  Is it just something they put on that year like
the Wolfsburg Edition?  Just wondering.

Also, how do Boge Turbogas shocks rate on the list.  I got a good price and
I want to go with them, but I am unsure as to what kind of ride they will
give me compared the the stock I have now.

Is anyone on the list from Michigan?  I found a VW parts place called
Recycled VW's and I'm going there to scope it out on Saturday.  THey told
me on the phone that they have 4 or 5 junk (that's what they called them)
'roccos in their yard.  If the pickins are good I'll post what I find.

Thanks,

Kris Tewkesbury
1986 8v