Re: September SCC magazine, p27, Fight to the Finish.

Leo Pelekh wrote:

> Best
>
> Leo.

>                 Part 1.2       Type: application/ms-tnef
>                            Encoding: base64

What I did to restore my 1987 Tornado Red 16v was get a waxmaster dual
action buffer ($50).  It comes with the buffer, carnauba wax, diamond
polish, bonnets.  I just followed the directions and couldn't believe
the results!  Keep in mind that the reason I got the car for $300 was
that the finish looked like crap!  And that's no S___!

Jim