RE: September SCC magazine, p27, Fight to the Finish.

	Hey everyone I have just read "Fight to the Finish" in the Used News section of the latest SCC which describes Pierre Perrot's unconventional approach to restoring old finish. The man seems to prefer Ajax, liquid kitchen soap and baby oil to all the exotic chemicals available on the market. I was wonderring if anyone on the list had any experience with the mentined substances and would share it with the rest of us. I appologize in advance if that has already been discussed. Also does the same method apply to the cars with the finish in good condition or will I damage it. And finaly, does anyone now how to wash 10 years worth of dirt off the 16v painted bumpers (silver in my case)? Thanks a mill for all input.

Best

Leo.

application/ms-tnef