Re: Help on suspension pricing/91 Jetta, and colour suggestions for the 'rocco

> The next question has to do with the 'rocco. I am getting the body work/paint done on it this winter,
 and am considering colours. My wife & I both really like Shawn's Miata Blue '82 and I'm strongly
 leaning that way, but on the way home the other night, a newer Audi blew past me, and it was that
 gorgeous pearly-white metallic colour. Which, of course, got me thinking about that colour. The
 Scirocco is currently silver-blue (not sure of VW's name for it) and I'm slowly changing the interior
 over to black leather...

> Any input on either subject will be really appreciated!

     Flourescent Green with light charcoal colored 17" Sparco Tarmac
wheels, dont forget to black out the trim  =)

  Andre'