> DATE:
>         Late August/ Early September
>         Or Early August
> Location:
>         So far:
>         Josh's Store in Lodi, NJ
>         Bug show in Toronto (on Aug 24)
>         Terryville (CT) Bug Out  (also Aug 24)

     I dunno if I will be able to get the Scirocco back together in time now
that the baby is here.  You never know though.  If I would be coming down it
would then be in my Jetta.  Still a VW but not a Scirocco...still, you never
know.  It might look like hell when i'm done but it *WILL* run...  ;>

     Sean
     wildfire@albany.net
     SYSOP: BOB'S WORLD BBS