Big little wire problem. . . .

Ok I got my engine back together and in the car. . . she's all ready to get
fired up and driven for it's final test . . .welll almost. . . One problem I
have three temp sendor sensor thing's and only two wires. .. . You can see my
problem. . .I know where the two wires go but I can't find that last wire. .
. .two of the sensors or on either side of the distributer. . .and th other
one is on the backside of the head facing the fire wall. .. . Oh it's a16v
head can anyone Help I want to fire the car up. . .I miss the noise, , ,,. .
.. .
  tanks. . ..
     Later. . .  ..
        -Danny-