Re: Loads of WaterFest photos here!

At 10:18 AM 7/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>You MUST go next year.  You MUST go next year.
>Oh, was that outloud?

If at all possible, I will trek all the way across the US to be there. I
figure 3 days driving time not including a few stops along the way to see
family and pick up Mannix to go with me. (Were gonna smoke them wannabe
racers!)  :)

>You are all very welcome for the photographs.  I hope everyone enjoys them
>and gets a little taste of what it was like.  Thanks again to Chris for
>hosting them for me.
>==Brett

Too cool! OK, a few questions. Who was that with you wearing that AWSOME
Scirocco T-shirt and where did he get it? I want one!!!! :-P
BTW* thats a very cute angle of you Brett!

Who's white Scirocco was that pictures with the red tape on da fuba? Was
that your ride, Brett?

Oh, hey Josh, Nive 4X4 you got there!! (Had to give you some hell over that
you know! Your paint looks extremely sweet!)

OK, im done for now, i'll look these over in detail (ZOOM IN!) and find
more to ask about.
Thanks Brett & Chris!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi