More light stuff...

Just another headlight retrofit idea.  Anybody think that FOX
lights would work??  I think they would look pretty cool,
and they seem like they would cost less, and be pretty easy to
get. How bout Quantum lights?  I have also been doing a bit
of body work (just to let you know, their isn't a singel panel
on my car that doesn't have a dent.  The first owner was an
animal!) because I am gonna get a paint job soon,  and lemme
tell ya, bondo aint my cup o tea =')  I found that changing
the passenger side motor mount was WAY easyer.

Later
Etrik