Ball joint replacement...

Well I finally got around to replacing the original ball joints on my Roco
today (saturday) and am getting no where fast with the rivits.  I've
drilled and beat and cussed and have only gotten 1 rivit out in an
unmentionable amount of time.    Any tricks, suggestions,  help... anyone
can give asap would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Greg

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm  (New pages now online!)