Now I ask you.....

How in the hell do I mount this thing! :)

Heres the scoop. I bought a used F/R stock swaybar set so I could
install the rear bar in conjunction with the 28MM Neuspeed swaybar
thats already there. I remember Mr. Mannix saying just flip it around
upside down and it will mount there perfectly. Well, After I cleaned
the bar and hardware up nice and shinny again, (cant install dirty
parts on a clean car, can we?) I dont know what side is up on the bar
but that doesnt matter, either way I try it, I find that the center
brackets are blocked from being mounted by the Neuspeed bar. Not only
that, but he solid brake lines are where the outer brackets need to go.
Whats the deal here kids?

Ive turned and adjusted. Ive reversed the bolts on the Neuspeed swaybar
brackets so there would be some room for the stock bar to mount above
and its just not enough. I give, whats the secret?
HYCH!!
(Hope you can help)

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi