Re: Get together.. Where?

Domenic Lippolis wrote:

>         We'll see what happens and where the majority of people are from,etc..
>
>         Who else....
>
>                                         DOM!
>                                         1980 VW Scirocco S in EP
>                                 NEW->   1979 VW Westfalia
>                                         1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
>                                         1986 Kawasaki 600 Ninja
>                                         1979 Piaggio Vespa P125X
>                                         Manchester,CT
>
> --
Count me in!  I'm in Kingston, Ontario.
After missing Waterfest, my 16v is dying to meet other Sciroccos.
I went to the VW Bugfest last week in Kingston and I had the only
Scirocco in the whole place. It's bone stock with 14" wheels and a
minor rust spot and it still got looks and close views from other VW
fans even though it wasn't even in the show. After a while, the
watercooled contestants (mostly golfs) talked me into parking along
side them so they could have a closer look and to add some spice
to the show.

Are the list folks on the east coast considering going to the
Great Canadian Bug Show in Toronto in August. Someone told me
Club H20 was going to attend and many of you are in that club,
right? That would be one possible meeting place. This time
around we could be more organized and get together before-hand,
not just do the fuba trick.

---
K.E.B
'88 16v