front wheel bearing

  The front wheel bearing is shot in my 79 and I need to get a new one
ASAP.  Does anyone know where I could get a good deal on a new one in
Western Washington.  I could easily order it from Adirondak but I cant
wait, need to get back on the road by Wednesday.  Has anyone had any luck
with pressing in/out the front wheel bearing without using that special
tool?  Also, someone recommended I get Techtonics front wheel bearings
packed with spectro grease or something like dat, anyone ever heard or had
any luck with those?  Thankx in advance...

   Andre'   (BTW, I am located just east of Seattle.)