Re: where?(aluminum clips)

Ryan Schuermann wrote:

> > Theyd be free of course to all list members, just because youguys have
> > saved me so much money in repair bills. My dad has used a CNC (computer
> > numericly controlled) lathe for 27 yeare so i think he might be able to
> > hook me up with the milling, now where to find th
> >
> > --
>
> I'm sure I and everyone would glady shell out 5-10$ for a pair. I
> don't know much about machine work..although I did do some machine
> work for a day for some extra dough, but can't you bulk buy like
> 1"x1"x0.5" blocks of aluminum or something from somewhere? even
> just making a mold and having them press it in some cheap metal would
> be ok by me..anything stronger than that crappy plastic.
>
> Ryan

Well there is a company in town that all they do is aluminum castings
and molds. Im gonna talk to them tomorrow. I was also thinking today
while winching my idoit friend out a ravine that for the jeep i just
used parts from some other thing bent, twisted, pounded and cursed them
into being what i needed. But then again i only tried that once on the
rocco and she didnt like it one bit and screamed for the dealer the
whole time. Anyways more tomorrow i suppose.

shannon
87 16V