Re: Scirocco VR6

> No, unfortunately I didn't get his name...nice guy though, and like I
> said, he did a heck of a lot of work to make that engine fit.  Anybody
> able to post photos?  By the way, who has Waterfest photos on the web?
>
> Jim

	I don't have any pix scanned or posted yet, but I did pick up all 108
of my 'Fest pix from the photoshop yesterday.  Everyone of those badboys
turned out perfectly!  I have a pretty nice pic of Jodi's G60 Rocco rear
end and engine bay (if anyone recalls, it was in the last ish of EC, pg
135).  I think I have about 6 pix of the VR6ed Roc (one or two of the
engine), and another 100 pix of all sorts of really cool vdub stuff.

jason
87 16V