Re: Scirocco VR6

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Jim Buck wrote:

> VR6 Scirocco, here are my impressions:  The car had the engine in and
> had been running about two weeks before the show, and he had driven it
> from Ohio, so it seems that so far, it's been reliable.  Talking to the

Any idea where in Ohio he's from?  Or any clue how to contact him?  If
he's reasonably close I'd be tempted to try to go see the car...

Thanks!

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm  (New pages now online!)