Pass. Motor mount AGAIN??

This is very odd,  I just replaced the passenger side mount on my
87 16v a little more than 3000 miles ago and it seems to be sagging
already??  I don't beat the car and the mount was supposed to be
a Heavy Duty one?  My question is could the drivers side mount be
bad, causing the pass mount to go?  Well either way, it looks like
I am gonna be doing the job again ='(.  Also does anyone have any
exp. with poly pass mount?  I remember someone on the list has
a VW motorsport mount,  whats it like? how much did it cost?

Later
Etrik
http://activated.virtualscope.com/ertik