Re: July 20 - anyone interested?

>    Damn, if its at SIR, I just might have to make it.  I live about 5
>miles west of Seattle.  It would be nice to meet some of the people on the
>list.  Do you know of any information about it on the web?
>
>  Andre'

I don't actually.  All I know came from a discussion I had with a few guys
out at RPI...I haven't even seen any leaflets or posters up here.  Maybe
Rick knows something we don't?  I'd love to know, for example, whether or
not the road course is open that day....:)

BTW I'm going to flag my Fuba with some red tape, and pretend I'm at
Waterfest...:( :(  wah....