Re: oil pressure and adjustable konis!

 Also, all you out there with the
>adjustable konis, do you find your's get out of adjustment at all?

Not mine - they've never moved.

>I have the car sitting pretty low now (I can barely fit my fingers onto
>the tops of the
>tires!) and it works great but I think I need some more time with it and
>then to set it a
>bit higher.  With such stiff springs, do you think I should just try a
>rear sway bar?

Well, first off, what spring rates did you choose?  I'd say yes to a
swaybar (no to hollow, seen a couple crack), almost regardless of rate.
Some schools of thought do try to eliminate swaybars through springs, but
that's a REALLY stiff spring.  What rates are you using?

>was thinking either the Autotech solid 25mm or the hollow 28mm and kepping
>the
>stock front.  The handling is VERY neutral right now but it still leans a
>bit even with
>the Eurosport rear stress bar.  Thanks for any and all info!

The stressbar will not affect lean, FWIW.  It will simply stiffen the body
a bit (ok, it might cause *slightly* less lean, IE, millimeters).  I'd get
swaybars.  I am not of the "no front bar" school, especially on bumpy roads
- by the time you have a spring stiff enough to compensate for lack of
swaybar, it is skipping all over the place on bumpy roads.  A swaybar
allows softer (relative) springs with the reduced roll of a bar.  IMHO, of
course (well you can't really do what a swaybar does with springs, but you
can mimic a big bar with stiff springs).  Anyhow.  If nothing else, stock
front bar, Neuspeed 28mm rear bar.  Let us know what rate springs you are
using!

Iain Mannix