oil pressure and adjustable konis!

Hey all,
I'm finally driving my 16v!  I got it ready the day before Waterfest but unfortunately I
didn't have my coil-overs in time =(  They are such a nice setup and the Eibach
300lb springs sure are stiff.  Anyway, my oil-pressure guage/voltmeter/oil-temp
guages are all setup but I've never used a pressure guage so I just want to know
what a *good* normal operating pressure would be.  I run at 2.7 - 2.9 bar generally
and a bit over 3-4 sometimes while accelerating.  Also, all you out there with the
adjustable konis, do you find your's get out of adjustment at all?  I have only driven it
for two days but I found a couple of times that they shocks were set very stiff (2
turns!) when I was positive they were on full soft.  I only moved them to one turn at
the most couple of times which does not work well on the bumpy roads here.  I was
skipping ALL over on my many fun roads, and it was definately keeping my speed
down.
I have the car sitting pretty low now (I can barely fit my fingers onto the tops of the
tires!) and it works great but I think I need some more time with it and then to set it a
bit higher.  With such stiff springs, do you think I should just try a rear sway bar?  I
was thinking either the Autotech solid 25mm or the hollow 28mm and kepping the
stock front.  The handling is VERY neutral right now but it still leans a bit even with
the Eurosport rear stress bar.  Thanks for any and all info!

Josh Clark
EXC Performance: We RULE!
http://idt.net/~exc
phone: 973 773 3889