Waterfest '97

Aside from having to be PUSHED into the showgrounds by three of my friends
with everyone hysterically laughing at me, Waterfest was great. I do agree
that the A3's really didnt impress me as much as, say, the VR6 scirocco and
other highly modified A1's and 2's. It was nice meeting a couple of people
from the list(forgive me for not remembering your names, but I hadnt slept
for 24 hours prior) Whose grill are we inquiring about? The one with the 2
fins with the mesh in between??V Very nice! The autocross was nice,
especially the green scirocco. I didnt have a chance to see what it had
though, anybody???

Matt
'86 16v Scirocco