Re: Back from WaterFest!!

any pics of this Mod?

At 11:12 PM 7/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>On Sun, 06 Jul 1997 22:59:26 -0400 webmaster <webmaster@pure-research.net>
>wrote:
>
>> One more thing, If you saw josh's car, you saw the grille. So Josh,
>> could
>> you tell me the how you did it?  I might want to do it on mine.
>>
>> Later
>> Etrik
>> http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik
>
>AHHHHHHHHHHH   HAHA!!!   =)
>My grille!  I can't believe I'm the first to do such a mod to my grille.
EVERYONE with
>a Scirocco there complimented me on it and all it took was 5 minutes and a
dremel.  I
>just cut the badge side and outside of every other slat (3) and bent it
off at the middle
>  Then, sand and paint.  Don't sand the slats though, just where the cuts
are.  I got
>my coil-overs today too =(, just ONE day too late for Waterfest.  My car
looked so
>bad compared to all the lowered rocs =(  That VR6 Roc was crazy but I can't
>believe the CVs are going to hold up with the axles running about an 1
behind them
>and then horizontally out.  It was really cool meetin' all of you there
and I can't wait til
>next year!
>

>\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\
>Josh Clark
>EXC Performance: We RULE!
>http://idt.net/~exc
>phone: 973 773 3889
>fax:   973 773 4108
>//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//
>
>--

Mike Weiler
1981 s light mods
1982 2.0 16v heavy body mods
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need minor interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.

To err     is   human.  To bleat is   ovine.  To bark   is canine.

To forgive is  divine.  To oink  is porcine.  To purr   is feline.

To moo     is  bovine.  To howl  is  lupine.  This list is assinine.

In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______