Re: Glad to be back

At 12:45 AM 7/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey guys, what's new?  It's mike, the dude who used to live in Germany.  I'm
>back on the list..now as a 'wannabe'.  ;-)  Sciroccos are hard to come by
>here, so I'm
>settling for a '91 Jetta for now.  I don't plan to have it long.  It's quite
>a boring car.
>I got a decent deal for it.  I paid $4700 for it.  I didn't really want it,
>but after talking
>them down from there 6900 outrageous asking price, i figured what the hell.
> So
>here I am...waiting for a Rocco to come along and hopefully talking the wife
>into
>to getting one of those 'small' cars.  ;-)  Catch you all later...
>
>-Mike
>'91 Jetta
>*sniff* no Scirocco

Hey Mike, welcome back! are you stateside now? Did you bring me any
presents?? I didnt think so. :(

You know, you should stop looking for a Scirocco. As soon as you quit
looking, there will be 6 available for you! Now that im broke, ive found
about 8 different MK-I and MK-II scirocco's that could of been had for cheap
and were perfect for my project car. But, im just a poor boy who can only
turn the pages of the autotrader and dream.
Where are you at now?

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi