Re: Autotech Show pics are up.

Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> Those of you dying to see the pics of the show can now view them at:

	Holy cow!  That show winning Rocco has my vote!  Bloody beautiful car,
that.  And it's got the Corrado conversion headlights goin on, too.  I
see me sportin' the same thing when I get some cash together.

	That car looks soooo good.  Rims look wild too.  Any idea what they
are?  Also, what kind of conversion does that yellow 16V have?  I'm not
rightly sure of what I think of it, but it does look different.

	BTW, can you send me a copy of the full sized show winner?  Thanks.

jason
87 16V