Re: I have to bitch (Jason's problems)

Well, I wish I had the time/proper tools/work area to do this stuff
myself, but I unfortunately don't (tho I am fighting this overwhelming
urge to pull the intake and rocker cover).  Anyways, I'm dropping the
car off at my mechanic tomorrow.  He is pretty convinced that it is
either a busted valve spring or timing chain (more emphasis on the
spring).  Most of the possibilities mentioned thus far have already been
ruled out, but we'll see in a couple days (and a couple hundred dollars)
what the deal is.  I'll keep everyone up to date.

	Maybe this would be a good time to get me a Euro intake cam? :)

jason
87 16V