A few questions

Heres a few simple ones.  The car is an 87 16v,  I just replaced a rear
wheel bearing the I thought was bad,  when I push the wheel in and out
it made a slight clunk, and to make shure it was the bearing I checked
to see if the rear disc moved using the caliper as a refrence, and it
did, so heres my problem,  I replaced everyhing and it still does it!
I did the screwdriver thing to adjust the pro-load and all, but it
still moves??  Is the spindle worn out?

Number 2,  What size is the triple square for the starter bolts??

Thanks
Etrik
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik