Re: Scirocco Range

Doug wrote:

> Just to solve the tail light question...The rear tail fog is only on the
> left side and it is ment to be seen at eye level by the driver bhind.  It
> works like landing lights on a runway. It is a spot, and it blinks when you
> drive up on it due to the directional cuts in the plastic . The bulb is not
> ment to be blinding. standard tail markers are best used.

Have you seen a Euro fog light?  None of the ones I've seen work how
you describe.  Maybe they work different in the UK?  No, the bulb
isn't blinding, but is quite annoyingly bright...however you want
to describe it.  Some people forget to turn it off after and a foggy
day, and it is very very bright on a clear day!  And, BTW, the light
is not always on the left side.  It's on the right side in the UK for
obvious reasons.  There are usually sockets on both sides, tho, and
some people throw a bulb in the empty one, too.

-Mike
89 Scirocco Scala