RE:Stalling Problems

On 20 Jan 97 at 9:23, GREAVES, AMNA wrote:

> Just to let you guys know I'll be putting a GolfGTi 16v up for sale
> in a month or two.  It's black, has over 100+ miles (although the
> odo only says 70+, it had to be replaced after some *&^&%^%*^*('s
> stole a tape player that was crap anyway) and it runs like a gem.
> No accidents, no major repairs (not even a water pump).  I'm selling
> it becuase.... I JUST GOTTA GET A VR6... (drool).

I drove a VR6 Jetta yesterday.  What a rush!!  I shiver thinking what
that engine would be like in a GTI.  I have to resist temptation
tho...  I got a speeding ticket in the piece of shit MazDUH loaner
today.  Don't even want to think what would happen if I got a VR6 :=)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)