For Sale

I recently bought a 16v Scirocco Header from a speedshop that was stupid
enough to stock one.  They had it sitting there forever (no 16v 'rocco's
around), so I really got a deal when I took it off their hands.  $85.

Anyway, I was going to put it on my car when I did my 2L / Oettinger cam
swap, but since I'm no longer doing that (G60!!), and my engine is probably
going on an A2 Jetta, the header doesn't have a home.

True, some headers will tend to break after so many years, but for $85, why
the hell not give it a try, eh?  Worse comes to worse, after 3 years of
driving around w/ a header and a few more ponies, I gotta grab the
manifold/downpipe back outta the garage and put them back on.  Big whoop.

Anyway, I'll sell it for what I payed for it.  It's still in the box. $85.
Buyer pays shipping.  This item is for sale NOW.

Also, my stock 16v exhaust manifold will probably not have a home, along
with my intake manifold, airbox, and assorted plumbing.  I am not yet sure
of what EXACTLY is coming out, but you are welcome to throw in dibbs at
anytime.  Swap goes down in July.

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Tech