For those of you who care...

For those of you who can't keep up, who are wondering what is to come of the
beautiful scirocco I posted for sale last week:

>> Chris Taylor
>> '87 Scirocco G60-to-be
>
>Did you give up on the Corrado idea, Chris?
>
>-Mike

My thought process, Mike et al.:

1.  Damn.  I'm almost at 170hp and I'm damn near the peak of my potential.
What the hell.!?!?!?  Corrado's have 158 stock, and 1 little kit gets them
217hp.  That's not fair......I want one.

2.  I'm gonna sell my car and buy a Corrado.

3.  I want $10k for it.  The car, stock w/ 57k miles has gotta be worth
$4-$5k.  On top of that, I have @$9,000 in MODIFICATIONS alone.

4.  Although it's an incredibly fair price, there are probably only 4 people
in the world who would pay that kinda cash for a scirocco.  Let's see if one
of them catches my post.

5.  Nope.

6.  Well, how 'bout a TRADE for a Corrado, to eliminate one step in the
process...Post a trade offer for a C on the C list.

7.  Receive 10 serious offers for trades.  I want either a
black/yellow/white/green one.  Eliminate Reds and Blues.  Down to 4.
Eliminate those over 100k miles, Down to 0.  Scratch that.

8.  What was the initial problem?  Ahh yes.  I wanted the hp of a G60.  What
now...?

9.  Put a G60 w/ Stage III hp kit and Velocity Stage II mini-slip upgrade
(for traction) into my kickass scirocco.  Date set:  July '97 Judgement day.

Hoo-ahh!!
Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Tech