Re: hood stuck, now what?

Dan,

        I've had my hood stick in two ways.  One was that the locks release,
but the passenger side lock does not push far enough up that the hood will
open when I wlak around to the front of the car.  You can tell when this
happens by the way that the hood pops up a little bit and can be lifted a
little (one side in my case).  The solution was to lift on the hood while
pulling the handle, or to prop the handle open while pulling on the hood.

        The other problem I had was when I accidently detached the cable
from one of the releases, I fixed this by reaching through one of the holes
and re attached it.  Good luck if it's this one, it was a pain in the ass.

Dan