Re: Stess bar 16v -> 8v

At 06:31 AM 1/18/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,  I just bought a stress bar for a 16v.  The guy told me that I
>would have to drill two holes in my frame.  Is that right or does it
>fir directly on my 8v?

        Which stress bar?  There are three, you know.  If it's the lower
stress bar like the 16V with a 4 point mounting, then yes, you do have to
drill two holes.  Don't worry, it's easy.  Although maybe not in -35ƒC
weather.  The upper front stress bar for the 16V may not fit the 8V.  The
rear bar will fit and shouldn't need drilling, unless it's the triangulated
bar.  Good luck and enjoy the weather.