Re: White lights (?).

> Hi,
>
>      Has anyone seen the "white" lights on the BMW 7 series?  I don't know if
> they have them on the other one's but I've noticed a couple of 735s with them.

    I noticed them and they sure are white, i mean white like almost
light, light blue white.  I believe it was on a 7 series as well.  They
look as if they are 5 3/4" lights but i doubt they would fit in my rocco.
I was told it was some sort of mercury vapor or gas?  Dont know if it is
true or not but I will be willing to bet that they are damn expensive.
Lemme know if you find out anything more about them.  I would love to
have em myself  =)

    Andre'