Re: White lights (?).

>Hi,
>
>     Has anyone seen the "white" lights on the BMW 7 series?  I don't know
if

>they have them on the other one's but I've noticed a couple of 735s with
>them.
>
>     I think they're kinda kewl, wondering if one can get fogs like that ...
>
>     Any opinions?

Yep - they're called Xenon discharge lamps, I think the 7, 5 series the merc
E class and new 911's come with them, or as an option.  I believe they're a
$1800 or so option.
If im not mistaken they work on a similar principal to neon lights, Exciting
a gass with high voltage, low amperage electricity (i know neon lights work
on something like 15k volts, where as your headlights use about 12v)

Anyway the bottom line is:
Expensive, and damn cool